Is there a ‘right’ way to get a data science job? What’s the ‘magic formula’ recruiters are looking for? How can aspiring data scientists get their hands on projects that have a real world impact?
We’ve gathered three successful data scientists from HSBC, Robin AI and Attest for a ‘fireside chat’, moderated by one of Faculty’s Senior Data Scientists, Ben Green.
- The perks and challenges of a data science career.
- The reality of day-to-day life as a data scientist.
- The wide variety of paths you can take to become a data scientist.
- Some of the most exciting data science projects our speakers have worked on.
- Tips for interviews, job applications, and networking.
For any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
date & time
Wed 12 August 2020