We want to play an integral role in creating a sustainable future, starting now. We’re taking three steps to do this:
1. Measuring our emissions
As always, we’re starting with the data, closely monitoring and calculating our annual carbon footprint.
2. Offsetting our emissions
As a short to medium term measure, we balance every ounce of carbon we produce by purchasing carbon removal offsets – measurable, verifiable emission reductions from climate action projects.
3. We’re working to actively limit our emissions over time
Just offsetting emissions isn’t enough. We’re working hard to reduce our overall emissions.
We’ve switched to a renewable energy provider in our office and are exploring zero carbon initiatives like sustainable cloud computing. As we grow and expand, we will ensure we keep our carbon per head constant.
The commitments we’re making
In partnership with Technation and Bulb, we’ve joined 14 other fastest-growing tech companies in the Tech Zero Taskforce to commit to net zero and take climate action.
As part of our net zero pledge, we are committing to:
- Measure our organisation’s emissions each year
- Purchase carbon offsets in the short to medium term to achieve net zero
- Appoint a dedicated member of our leadership team to be responsible and accountable for our net zero target
- Report our progress annually to our board and on our website
- Communicate our climate commitments with our customers
find out moreContact us