Since the release of ChatGPT and the recent GPT-4
announcement, Large Language Models have continued
to capture the world’s imagination. Yet as with any
transformative technology, the hype around these
tools can sometimes be difficult to navigate.
In this webinar, we will provide an executive-level explanation of
how large language models work and a perspective on high-impact
use cases for private sector organisations.
We will also provide some straightforward advice on how to get
started using Generative AI in your business today, as well as the
pitfalls and risks to bear in mind.
In this webinar, we’ll discuss:
- An overview of Generative AI and Large Language Models including ChatGPT-4
- A perspective on high impact Generative AI use cases and applications
- How to get started with Generative AI in your business
- Marc Warner – CEO & Co-Founder at Faculty
- Josh Muncke – Director, Retail & Consumer at Faculty
- Andy Perry – Director, Energy Transition and Environment at Faculty
- Kat James – Technical Director, Retail and Consumer at Faculty