The HETT Show Agenda is designed by the healthcare sector, for the healthcare sector. Our Health and Life Sciences team will be exhibiting this year to share and learn best practices, practical solutions, and forward planning in this new health and care landscape. HETT will be addressing the sector’s biggest challenges and concerns through our four content theatres: Culture and Implementation, Digitally Empowered Patients, Integration and Interoperability, and Digital Maturity Forum.
Our Principal of the Health & Life Sciences team – Neha Puri will join a panel of experts from the NHSX and St Thomas’s NHS Trust to cover: The Transformational Gap: Addressing Algorithmic Bias to Enable Delivery of AI at Pace and Scale and the Potential Power of AI for Predictive and Preventative Care.
- The potential power of AI for Predictive and Preventative Care
Reimaging healthcare pathways to align with AI capability
- Ensuring ethics remains at the centre of your data strategy Building AI and ML learning and predictive models that are unbiased.
- How to responsibly achieve patient diversity to deliver effective care?
- Data-driven healthcare as a force for greater health equity
- How AI and ML can:
- revolutionise the way healthcare data is analysed and delivered
- Enhance efficiencies, reduce risk, increase value, improve outcomes and reduce clinical variation