ED2 is upon us. Faculty is providing a platform
for DSO leaders, the regulator, and the innovation
and supplier ecosystem to share the vision of
their DSO related plans, discuss the key digital and
data science enablers, and the challenges ahead.
In early March, Ofgem released two consultation documents
regarding DSO and flexibility, so this is a timely event.
• Sotiris Georgiopoulos, Director of DSO (UKPN)
• Doug Cook, Deputy Director of Digitalisation & Decentralisation (Ofgem)
• Ben Godfrey, Director of DSO at National Grid Electricity Distribution (NGED)
• Jim Cardwell, Head of Policy Development (NPg)
• Nigel Bessant, Head of Networks (SSEN)
• Andrew Wainwright, Head of Whole Electricity system (NGESO)
• Lois Clark, DSO Commercial Lead (ENWL)
• Fiona Campbell, Interim Head of DSO Governance (Ofgem)
• Tom Palmer, Head of Business Development – Network Infrastructure (Zenobē)
• Marcia Poletti, Head of European System Change (Octopus Energy)
• Andrew Perry, BU Director – Energy Transition & Environment (Faculty)
• Niko Louvranos, Business Development Director – Energy Transition & Environment (Faculty)
Faculty specialises in the design, build and implementation of custom AI decision intelligence systems for critical national infrastructure environments. Faculty has delivered 400+ projects with government (e.g. Home Office, BEIS, MoD, DEFRA, NHS, Public Health England, DCMS, National Crime Agency, London Fire Brigade, NHS, TfL) and enterprise customers (e.g. Centrica, SGN, Network Rail, British Airways, Easy Jet, AECOM, ARRIVA, Virgin Media-O2, Vodafone, HSBC, Siemens) including the AI software behind the NHS’s covid response.
Faculty is working with network operators such as SGN, Northern Powergrid, UKPN, National Grid Electricity Transmission, ESO, Corporate and National Gas Transmission across different initiatives, both within operations and innovation areas. Also, Faculty is the official data science partner for seven UK Government organisations.