Decision Intelligence: Can operational AI accelerate health and care integration?
NHS hospitals are under unprecedented demand. Workforce shortages, increased patient complexity and poor flow all make it harder to deliver services across the health and care system. Managing patient flow holistically across the health and social care continuum remains one of the core opportunities that integrated care is yet to deliver on.
It has never been more important to harness the advances in operational AI to integrate pathways, proactively “shift care left”, support frontline staff and improve patient flow.
Join us for breakfast with:
- Anita Charlesworth (Director of Research and REAL Centre – Health Foundation, the UK’s centre of thought leadership on health improvement )
- Huw Thomas (CFO and Executive Digital Lead – Hywel Dda Health Board, an integrated health board in West Wales)
- Dominic Cushnan (Director of AI, Imaging & Deployment – NHS England)
- Ben Maruthappu (Co-founder & CEO – Cera Care, a leading tech-enabled domiciliary care provider) and;
- Marc Warner (CEO and Co-Founder – Faculty, UK’s leading applied AI company)
Our expert panel will provide their insights on decision-making challenges across the health and social care system and how leaders can use decision intelligence to integrate, overcome and benefit from much needed efficiencies.
date & time
Wednesday 29 March
Faculty HQ, LondonThis event has finished