Decision-making in the NHS has never been harder
Unprecedented operational pressures, spiralling ambulance response
times, increased A&E waiting times and staff shortages.
Every day you make complex choices about where to allocate scarce
capacity, resulting in imperfect trade offs. Bottlenecks in care
pathways are impacting patient outcomes.
Something needs to change.
Make the right decisions for patients and staff
Mission control for your care pathways
- Understand what’s happening and where things have gone wrong
- Predict and fix bottlenecks in patient flow
- Proactively plan interventions under different demand and capacity scenarios
Join up care teams and reduce length of stay
- Accelerate front door screening with
- Align multidisciplinary teams around a common discharge plan
- Give partners the information needed to manage community discharge demands
- Understand the reasons patients stay
longer in hospital and take action
The right bed, first time, every time
- Optimise bed allocation to improve flow
and reduce unnecessary patient moves
- Allocate beds on predicted demand and capacity constraints
- Dynamically plan your hospital estate for
now and the future
Increase workforce resilience and improve staff wellbeing
- Predict workforce availability and
proactively plan for cover
- Compare staffing scenarios to optimise for quality and cost of care
- Build optimised rotas, dynamically flexing staffing levels to match patient demand
- Define future-proof staffing models based
your on population’s needs
Maximise hospital and outpatient clinic utilisation and attendance
- Reduce patient waiting times through automated scheduling
- Understand the drivers for
attendance and demand
- Increase appointment utilisation
- Monitor waiting list performance at a system and
Build operational resilience and improve patient outcomes
Mission control for your organisation
- Root cause analysis – Click into patient pathways and see exactly why things went wrong yesterday, and what’s likely to play out tomorrow.
- Forecasting – Understand what will happen next with accurate forecasts, even when your data is messy and the world around you is changing quickly.
- Scenario planning – See the consequences of each option before deciding which one to take, so you can be confident you’ve made the right call for patients and staff.
- Optimisation – Optimise how you use your scarce resources so every patient gets the right care, in the right place, at the right time.
- Risk modelling – Sort patients according to their health risk and target interventions with precision and confidence.
Built with and for NHS managers and clinicians
No rip and replace.
Frontier plugs straight into
your existing infrastructure.
Intuitive decision tools
Ready to slot into your
clinical and operational
Configured for you
No one size fits all, we take the
time to configure Frontier to
fit your unique needs.
Measure your performance with our new ‘Winter Resilience’ tool
Using openly available data, the ‘Winter Resilience’
dashboard shows how you are performing against the
winter metrics. You can also compare yourself to
relevant Trusts, Systems or Regions.
We work in partnership with the NHS
- Thousands of clinicians and managers in 100+ NHS Trusts already use our technology.
- We worked hand in glove with the NHS to build the Early Warning System, to help manage England’s national COVID-19 response.
- Many of our team are ex clinicians, NHS operational managers and technologists, who understand your challenges and how to apply decision intelligence practically to solve them.
Engineered for data protection
- GDPR compliant
- NHS Data Security and Protection Toolkit
- DCB0129 compliant
- UK region data processing
- Cyber Essentials Plus certification
- ICO registered
- ISO 27001 certification
Bring a new level of control and understanding to your operational decision making with Frontier
Fill in the form to speak to the team to discuss how Frontier can help you build operational resilience