Faculty has been listed with digital solutions provider Kainos on the Commercial Crown Service (CCS) Digital Capability for Health Framework, which will be used to help health and care organisations get vital access to transformative digital technologies. Working alongside Kainos and other partners, Faculty will provide machine learning software and expertise needed to make AI and data science safe and effective for the NHS. The framework is designed to enable NHS Digital and other bodies to select technology suppliers that will deliver cost-effective, high quality support and includes twelve other organisations. CCS anticipates that this agreement will be used for developing digital solutions to support the continuing government response to COVID-19 and EU Transition, as well as helping people to access public services easier and more efficiently. The framework will provide:
- Access to suppliers with the right capabilities and experience to meet organisations’ needs.
- Support for further competition to ensure health and social care bodies are receiving value for money.
- Quality and price can be assessed based on the individual organisation’s need.
- An efficient structure and approach to commissioning a variety of projects.
- Agile delivery of services based on the Service Standard.